Monday, August 01, 2005

ogallala burritos?

Day Two: I'm pretty sure no one's reading this thing yet, so I'm holding off on posts about corporate ownership of natural foods companies, or the all-important pizza round-up, but I can say that I spent the better part of an hour last night trying (in vain) to use google to locate a place in Ogallala, Nebraska where I had a great burrito in 2001 or so. I was on the Greyhound on my way to San Francisco, and I couldn't believe this place. It's been a while, so my memory is fuzzy, but it was right off the freeway, maybe a gas station? What I am sure of is that it was sort of a burrito bar, (like salad bar, not like biker bar), complete with spinach tortillas. Maybe not super authentic, but healthy, fresh, and vegan. An odd discovery in the middle of Nebraska on the 'hound.

Any insight into the name and location of this place would be appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home